1. Clothing: DO dress as if you are going to a professional job interview. DO button shirts. DON’T wear: Shorts Cut-offs Tank Tops Swim Wear Clothing with obscenity on it Micro-mini skirts Shirts that expose your tummy Work-out clothes 2. Phones: All mobile phones and pagers will be turned off while in court.
3. Food & Drink: No Food No Drinks No Chewing Gum
4. Talking: No talking when Judge is in the courtroom.
5. Children: Don’t bring children when you appear before a judge. Children are not allowed in the courtroom unless the judge has specifically requested their presence.
6. Checking In: Check in with the bailiff when you arrive in the courtroom.